Sunday, September 5, 2010

First Things First

As you can probably tell, this is my first post. This is a pet project that I have been delaying for possibly three years, but with the economy and nothing else to do, I figured I may as well finally begin blogging about the thing I love most (football). I typically follow the NFL religiously and college football every so often. My primary goal will be to provide my amateur insight on weekly matchups every week. I will also throw out a preseason ranking even though those are always worthless it seems. My first actual football related post will be later on today, but until then, here are some quick facts that you probably don't give a shit about.

Favorite Team: Philadelphia Eagles
Favorite Player: Donovan McNabb
Favorite Rookie: Jahvid Best
Position I Would Play In A Pickup Game: RB/WR/CB

Anyways, look for something of value later on in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment